Spinal Decompression was designed by a specialized team of engineers to meet the needs of today’s patient, offering physicians the clinical outcome they desire and patients the quality of life they deserve. With our focus on innovation, we are committed to utilizing the latest cutting-edge technology to improve the quality of life for those suffering from herniated discs, degenerative disc disease and other back ailments.
The NEW Treatment for Low Back Pain… Spinal Decompression
In the past, a patient suffering from disc problems usually was given pain medications, instructed to refrain from physical activities, referred for physical therapy, and when they weren’t progressing they were sent for spinal surgery. Conservative chiropractic care proved very helpful in many cases, yet there have been some cases when surgery seemed to be the only other option… until now.
Today, you don’t have to live with that pain anymore. Thanks to the concerted efforts of a team of top physicians and medical engineers, Spinal Decompression was developed to effectively treat lower back pain and sciatica resulting from herniated or deteriorated discs. Spinal Decompression not only significantly reduces back pain in many patients, but also enables the majority of patients to return to more active lifestyles.
Unlike basic spinal decompression tables, which limit the direction of applied distraction to the axial, ExtenTrac® Elite Multi-Directional Disc Decompression enables the application of distraction coupled with flexion, extension, lateral flexion or rotational circumduction either manually applied or fully automated.
This functionality cannot be achieved from other basic decompression tables in which patients are placed in seated positions (which increases disc pressure), or are limited to the prone or supine treatment position, or do not have precise manual control of distractive force and angle of decompression or physical hands-on access to the patient’s spine during decompression. Ours is a superior spinal decompression machine.
Benefit of ExtenTrac® Elite Multi-Directional Disc Decompression
• A Non-invasive, Painless Procedure
• Treatment in pain relieving positions utilizing ExtenTrac® Elite’s State – of – art M3D® spine positioning system.
• Patients may stand or lie down for treatment.
• Decompression (unloading the spine with distraction and positioning) in therapeutic positions of flexion (bending forward), extension (bending backward) or lateral flexion (side bending). This is not offered by conventional decompression devices which limit patient positioning to the straight position and restrict spinal motion.
• Vertical, horizontal, face up or face down patient positions enable the implementation of research proven evidence-based therapeutic procedures, while accommodating individual patient weight and physique.
• Targets specific discs for directed treatment to the source of pain – a vital and essential part of the ExtenTrac Elite’s M3D® System.
• ExtenTrac Elite’s 3D spine positioning system with its movable leg and lumbar patient treatment platform, provide the physician the freedom and flexibility to incorporate important therapeutic spinal mobilization (movement) for effective restoration of the normal spinal range of motion.
Does Spinal Decompression really work?
Spinal Decompression has been proven effective in relieving the pain associated with bulging and herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, sciatica, and even relapse or failed back surgery. Since its release, clinical studies have revealed an amazing success rate in treating lumbar disc related problems with Spinal Decompression.
How does it work?
Spinal Decompression uses state of the art technology to apply a distraction force to relieve nerve compression often associated with low back pain and sciatica.
How do I get started?
Contact our office at (425) 285-9304 to schedule an initial consultation with a doctor to determine if you are a candidate for care with Spinal Decompression. After carefully studying your case history and exam findings, our doctors will sit down and explain his recommended plan of action for you. After answering any questions you may have about the recommended plan, you may begin your care with Spinal Decompression.
Schedule online. It's easy, fast and secure.